Washington DC needs a mayor that protects children’s rights. The US is the only country in the world that has failed to ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. Children, like 10 year old Ariana-Leilani who attends Francis Scott Key School in Ward 3, suffer in Washington DC because her rights are not protected. Please make children’s rights and Ariana-Leilani’s protection, your priority.
- Children Rights (ummuhanozcan.wordpress.com)
- Children’s Rights in UK (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Children’s rights ombudsman: 33 Russian kids not allowed to join U.S. adoptive parents (rbth.ru)
- Company reporting on child rights – knowing and showing (guardian.co.uk)
- The Children Do Not Know Their Rights (firstchildrensembassy.wordpress.com)
- The Children Do Not Know Their Rights (megjashi92.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate Ariana-Leilani’s 10th Birthday (dckidsnews.wordpress.com)