It has been almost eight months since the Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia has heard oral argument on the very sick child suffering from life-threatening Severe Chronic Neutropenia in Ward 3, whose father has denied her an independent medical examination and the regular administration of the medicine she needs to boost her dangerously low immunity. The lower court judge ignored the evidence and wrote a decision based on information that was not in the record and was inaccurate. Meanwhile, the child’s life remains in the balance. The DC Court of Appeals affirmed the Superior Court decision despite its obvious defects.
- Applicants For D.C. Court of Appeals Vacancy Announced (legaltimes.typepad.com)
- Obama Nominates D.C. Court of Appeals Judge (legaltimes.typepad.com)
- D.C. Circuit: Child Pornography Victim Owed More Restitution (legaltimes.typepad.com)
- Severe Chronic Neutropenia International Registry
- Child Abuse Ring in Washington DC
- Children Falling Through the Cracks of Ward 3 (Washington Examiner)